Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Week 10


The Baby: Is about the size of a prune.

Weight gain: Eh, I haven't checked. I did just eat a big bag of Doritos, which probably isn't the best idea.

I’m Feeling: Much better than last week! I actually got acupuncture, which really helped. It doesn't seem like it should do anything, it is like magic. I haven't been sleeping well, though. I am so anxious about all this moving stuff that I wake up at 3 a.m. almost every day, and usually lay awake for an hour or two. I hope once things are a little less uncertain I'll start sleeping better again.

Cravings/Aversions: I've read about women craving things like laundry detergent during pregnancy. My latest craving is food, but it is not something I can eat: a tuna salad sandwich. I don't know why I want that, especially since it would land me in the hospital.

What I'm enjoying:  I had half a snow day yesterday (Clare's daycare closed at noon). I decided I would treat it as a free day and not worry about all the things I have to do. I watched the final installment in the Twilight series while Clare napped. Man, that movie is terrible. I enjoyed it all the same, though.

What I'm worrying about: All the stuff I have to get done before we move. I am also anxious about finding an OB and a pediatrician. 

Movement: Still too early for this.

Clare:  She claims she wants a baby in the house. I have a feeling she'll be changing her tune come October.

No comments:

Post a Comment