Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Random November Pictures

Whew, where did that month go? I hope December goes by a little more slowly. I want some time to enjoy my Christmas decorations, if  I ever find time to put them out.

We had a fun month - Clare celebrated her first Thanksgiving. I think she was especially excited about the fact that the Packers beat the Lions. I guess the Packers are having a pretty good season. I think I heard something about them being 11-0. (I am sorry, Vikings fans, I can't help it. It really isn't as fun with the Vikings having the season they are having, though. Win some games so I can taunt you!)

Enough about football...on to pictures!

Daddy styled Clare's hair after a bath. I think a mohawk is a good look for her, don't you?

Relaxing in Grandpa Steve's chair.

The whole family on Thanksgiving.

She is okay with not eating turkey - she has frog legs!

Bundled up for a walk in the University of Minnesota Landscape Arboretum.

Apparently Daddy should not be left alone with Clare. I was assured that she was not actually shot in the face with the Nerf Dart, but it sure looks suspicious, doesn't it? I think it is Brian's bad influence. Of course, I wasn't there because I was drinking adult beverages before seeing the latest Twilight movie, so I guess I shouldn't talk. Do you think this caption could be any longer? Okay, I'll stop now.

2 comments:

  1. Clare is still looking like the happiest baby in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she looks like a unicorn in that last photo. Beautiful pictures, as usual.

    ReplyDelete