Monday, December 5, 2011

For Sale

Does anyone want a 16-year-old cat? No? Are you sure? She is deaf and mostly blind. She meows at the top of her voice each morning at 4 a.m. - and really, who doesn't want that? I know I enjoy hearing her beautiful meows between Clare's 3 a.m. feeding and my 5:30 a.m. alarm. What, you want to sleep through the night? No, you don't. You want this lovely cat. Here is a picture to help convince you.

I am cute. And not loud at all.
That didn't make you change your mind? Okay, what if I give you the cat and $100?

Seriously. $100. Any takers?






4 comments:

  1. I think you missed your calling, Em. You should be in sales. (ha ha!) ;)
    And besides wouldn't Ben miss that old, deaf kitty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Andrew might want her. But unfortunately for him, I do not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No interest here...sorry Emily but sleeping is PRICELESS! You will have that again some day. Just have to have at least one more little one first. I mean look how fast the first 6 months flew. LOL!

    MAH

    ReplyDelete
  4. ANDRI AND I WANT HER (for realsies)

    ReplyDelete