Monday, December 19, 2011

Statistics and Weekend Things

Clare had her 6-month well-baby check on Friday. She is not in as high a percentile for height or weight as she has been (which could just be the measurement - it is not very accurate.) She is in the 86th percentile for length and 51st for weight. The doctor said she is the size of a 9-month-old. She was very busy at the appointment, and destroyed the paper they put down on the table by trying to EAT IT. Because paper is SO GOOD.

Also, Clare does not like apples. And they do not like her, apparently, because she was up all last night with stomach issues. On to the next food - rice cereal, anyone?

Oh, and since we are updating numbers here, I will mention that Clare has 5 teeth now, with a 6th one coming in. Also: the girl is a biter.

***

Ben took Clare shopping on Saturday - the mall wore her out. While they were busy doing that, I was at the Nutcracker in Milwaukee with my mom, sister-in-law, aunt, grandma and cousins. We had a lovely time. Whenever I see a performance like that, I always come away jealous of the talent of the performers - I wish I had that kind of skill.

Shopping is hard.
Clare got some early Christmas presents - a few lovely knitted things from her family in England. Isn't that bonnet the cutest thing ever?

I will chew on anything, even sweaters.

2 comments:

  1. The bonnet is super cute on Clare. When I was 8 years old and forced to wear similar bonnet for school, I did not feel the same way about it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at her!! She's SO cute! I can't wait to see your family at the Lillie get-together 12/30. Funny to think that, in a year from now, Clare will be chasing Adam, Mason and Ben around the room. (And who knows? Maybe there will be even more Lillie babies to add to the mix in 2012!!) ;)

    ReplyDelete