Thursday, October 27, 2011

Random October Pictures

Elephant good.

Clare before heading out to the Dane County Farmer's Market. Please ignore the messy, unmade bed in the background.

Ben and Clare at the Dane County Farmer's Market in downtown Madison.

Clare and Grandma Jo during Clare's first Holiday Decoration Dinner Tour. (We get together to look at each other's Halloween decorations. What. It is not weird. We do it for Christmas, too. Oh, and did I mention there is lots of wine and food involved?) 

Something is amiss. Can you get that camera out of my face?


Foot good.

If you watch Parks and Recreation, you'll know why these cupcakes that Rob and Andri sent me for my birthday are hilarious.


2 comments:

  1. I believe we should have a National Treat Yo Self Day every year! Mandatory! Yummy cupcakes!

    Oh, and, what a cute baby, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to Treat yo self. Ladies' weekend sometime soon?

    ReplyDelete