Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Obsessions

Things I was Obsessing About/Consuming About Before You Were Born

(Not including all the of the baby-related obsessions, because there are just too many.)

- Can the Packers make the Superbowl this year? (Edit to add: YES!!)

- Angry Birds

- Seeing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 and worrying about how I will get away to see Part 2 because you will be here. (No offense.)

- How many Christmas cookies can I eat in one day?

- Can people tell I am pregnant, or does it just look like I ate my weight in Christmas cookies?

- Rereading Harry Potter. Reading the The Hunger Games and worrying about how they are going to cast Katniss, one of the most kickass heroines around.

- Thinking about reorganizing my recipes, but never actually doing it. (Yet.)

- Wearing a Badger snuggie while watching football games. (But you are a Gopher fan, don't forget.)

- Watching: Fringe, 30 Rock, Community, Modern Family, Cougar Town, Glee, Castle, How I Met Your Mother, The Good Wife (You will not be allowed to watch any of these shows.)

- Reading: The New Yorker, Entertainment Weekly, New York, Cooking Light.

- Craving: Vegetarian sub sandwich from Milio's (hold the sprouts and mayo, add pickles), Cheese, Popcorn.

- Wondering how all of the many celebrities who are currently pregnant manage to stay so perfect looking.

- Being way too excited about the fact that Parks and Recreation is back on the air soon. (Can you tell I watch a lot of TV?)

No comments:

Post a Comment