Things I was Obsessing About/Consuming About Before You Were Born
(Not including all the of the baby-related obsessions, because there are just too many.)
- Can the Packers make the Superbowl this year? (Edit to add: YES!!)
- Angry Birds
- Seeing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 and worrying about how I will get away to see Part 2 because you will be here. (No offense.)
- How many Christmas cookies can I eat in one day?
- Can people tell I am pregnant, or does it just look like I ate my weight in Christmas cookies?
- Rereading Harry Potter. Reading the The Hunger Games and worrying about how they are going to cast Katniss, one of the most kickass heroines around.
- Thinking about reorganizing my recipes, but never actually doing it. (Yet.)
- Wearing a Badger snuggie while watching football games. (But you are a Gopher fan, don't forget.)
- Watching: Fringe, 30 Rock, Community, Modern Family, Cougar Town, Glee, Castle, How I Met Your Mother, The Good Wife (You will not be allowed to watch any of these shows.)
- Reading: The New Yorker, Entertainment Weekly, New York, Cooking Light.
- Craving: Vegetarian sub sandwich from Milio's (hold the sprouts and mayo, add pickles), Cheese, Popcorn.
- Wondering how all of the many celebrities who are currently pregnant manage to stay so perfect looking.
- Being way too excited about the fact that Parks and Recreation is back on the air soon. (Can you tell I watch a lot of TV?)