Thursday, June 14, 2018

First Day/Last Day

It has been a rough start to summer, with sickness (the kids) and a bad attitude (me). Clare's birthday continues, because the party had to be rescheduled thanks to the aforementioned sickness. I decided I need to improve my attitude or it will be a very long summer. Here is what I have decided:

1. Let go of the to-do list. As my mom keeps reminding me, I don't remember if my house was clean growing up and my kids won't either.

2. Take deep breaths. I need to write this reminder to myself every year. When will it become second nature?

3. Enjoy the kids. Summer flies by and I don't want to ruin it with my anxiety and dark moods.

4. Make exercise a priority.  I feel better on the days I exercise, and I tend to snack less and am more productive. Now, I have to figure out how to get myself out of bed early enough to have time to do this.

Oh, and here are the first day and last day pictures. 




1 comment:

  1. Deep breaths. ;)

    Shoot! You just reminded me, I forgot to take last-day photos!

    ReplyDelete