Sunday, June 24, 2018

Family Pictures

So...things aren't so great with the world right now, and that's an understatement. It's hard not to feel overwhelmed and helpless. I called my representatives and donated money. I plan to campaign for democrats. What else can I do?

And then there are my kids. I am so happy that they were lucky enough to be born here. They did nothing to have the advantages they have (and neither did I). It is all just dumb luck. Then I get so frustrated with them because they just don't know how good they have it. They are spoiled and I want them to be, at least for awhile. (We do talk about how lucky they are in terms of having a place to live and food to eat. And that it is important to help others who are less fortunate. Who knows how much it has sunk in.)

 Anyway. We had a few family pictures taken a few weeks ago. I am feeling lucky that we were able to do this. Here are a few of my favorites.















2 comments:

  1. Great photos!!! Yes, the political climate right now is terrifying. (Even more terrifying is how many people STILL defend him!)

    ReplyDelete