Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Week 9

The Baby: Is about the size of a grape. I had another ultrasound at my last appointment; it was amazing to see how much it had grown since the first ultrasound.

Weight gain: None so far, but my stomach is definitely rounder and higher.

I’m Feeling: I have been SO SICK. So sick. I was not nearly this nauseous when I was pregnant with Clare, so I am convinced I am having a boy. (Although, I was convinced I was having a boy when I was pregnant with Clare, too.) All three of us came down with a wicked stomach flu. I am finally feeling human today after five days of misery.

Cravings/Aversions: I have only been able to tolerate certain foods, mostly bland things like bananas and Special K cereal. I have many aversions, but there is no rhyme or reason to them. I still don't want chocolate or coffee AT ALL.

What I'm enjoying: Having an excuse to lay on the couch during Clare's nap rather than do housework. Of course that means my house is a disaster.

What I'm worrying about: Today, it is putting in notice at my job. I have to do that tomorrow. I know it isn't fun for anyone, but I am really nervous. I know my coworkers will be disappointed, and my workplace is strange in a lot of ways - I don't know how management will react. Tomorrow may be my last day. Then again, maybe no one will care.

Movement: Still too early for this. I did enjoy seeing that little heartbeat fluttering away again, though.

Clare: She was at the last ultrasound, and when the picture came up on the screen she screamed, "Baby!" She probably just remembered from last time, but it was funny. She also likes to look at the ultrasound pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment