Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Still Not Here

Well, Peanut, you are officially late. In school you would get in trouble, but right now there is not much I can do to punish you. I am just hoping you decide to come out on your own before I have to have you forcibly evicted.

Right now I am scheduled to be induced on June 7 if Peanut doesn't arrive before then. I have mixed feelings about being induced. I wanted to try to do the whole natural birth thing - no drugs, etc. However, I have heard horror stories about pitocin. I know, I know. I shouldn't listen to everyone's stories. Every birth is different. It is hard not to listen, though. I wish I were better and telling people to shut up.

I really didn't think I'd still be at work this week. I know I am not even a week late, but each day feels like a month! And really, all of the people coming up to me at work saying "You're still here?!?" are really not helpful. Because yes. Obviously. If I wasn't, you wouldn't be talking to me, would you? I know they are just being friendly, but UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment