Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Bits and Pieces: March, April, May (Photo Dump)

I am a little behind with the monthly updates. The most exciting thing for me in these last few months is that I got my vaccine. So did a number of people that I want to hang out with, so that makes me happy.  Here are some pictures of a few things we've done recently.

A trip to the Science Museum. Hopefully we'll be back a few times this summer.

She made these yummy pie pops during a virtual Girl Scout meeting.

Treats for their cousin Dinos' first birthday on Zoom!

Making Spring cookies.

An outdoor, socially distant gathering with dear friends. BUT NOW WE ARE ALL VACCINATED AND GOING ON A WEEKEND AWAY TOGETHER IN A FEW WEEKS! Ahem. I am not excited at all.

One of Clare's favorite part of visits to the Cuckoo House. SNACKS!

Decorating Easter eggs.

Cousins on Easter morning.


Telling their London-based cousins a story online.

We had a fun outdoor Easter egg hunt. 

Spring Break fun at Como Zoo.

Ice Cream from Cold Front at the Expo playground.

More Spring Break fun.

Three generations.

Remember when it was cold?


Helping clean up a local park.


Vaccine!

Picture for posterity.

Christopher got a loft bed from my friend whose son was done with it. He's pretty excited.

Annual lock and dam picture had to be taken from a distance once again.






Ben and I ate at a restaurant!!!!

Cousins in Janesville during Memorial Day weekend.

Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment