Sunday, December 7, 2014

Three and a Half




I was looking at what I wrote at this time last year. Of course, I was amazed that she was already two and a half. Now here we are a year later. Guess what? Time went by fast. Again.

I thought a good way to mark this new age milestone would be a brief interview with Clare. I've been wanting to do this ever since I read about it on another blog. She thought it was a blast, and I can't wait to see how her answers change from year to year.




I love that she thinks watching Mickey Mouse is the meaning of life, especially since she's only watched Mickey maybe once or twice. Apparently she is very fulfilled. Also: she loves the Children's Museum, so I am not sure what she thought I was asking there. I can't remember if I mentioned on here that she failed the hearing test at her school screening. I am not overly concerned because her ENT said she was fine when she saw him this summer. However, she has been saying "what" and "huh" a lot lately. All well, it just makes her answers more fun.

I had to include this last picture, because I love the look of pure joy on her face. Uncle Robby had just arrived for a visit, and it had been several months since she'd seen him in person. As you can see, she absolutely adores her uncle.


3 comments:

  1. She's such a lady! And he hair is getting so long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! Those answers were SO CUTE! I love that you videotaped her. And yes, that last photo is pure joy!!!

    ReplyDelete