Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Family Pictures, etc.

So. How is everyone feeling today? I am feeling cautiously happy. Obviously, I am thrilled with the results here in Minnesota. And also: goodbye, Scott Walker. You will not be missed.

It wasn't quite the blue wave that everyone had hoped for, but the Democrats taking over the House is a big deal. We desperately need that check on He Who Shall Not Be Named.

Anyway. We got family pictures taken earlier this month. Actually, it's just pictures of the kids because I was busy drinking wine at Chelsea's cabin during the photo session. I love having professional photos of the kids.  I am sure one or two of these will appear on our Christmas card.








1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh! Too much cuteness in those photos. I especially love the one of the sibs hugging on the steps. Where were these shot? So good!
    And I agree with you 100% on everything else you stated. Go blue!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete